Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ready for Round #3

I'm up early this morning doing final preparations for Round #3 of R-Chop. Which really means last minute cleaning just in case this is the round that really knocks my feet out from under me.

I know that Round #2 was just about twice as bad as Round #1. I developed new side effects and some of them were not fun. I joked with the doctor this week that I'm just working my way through the list of possible side effects and by the time I reach Round #6, I will have experienced them all.

The good news is that most of the side effects can be controlled with either prescription or OTC medications. My least favorite side effect cannot. That is the vision problems. Luckily, last round it only lasted about 4 days and this time 2 of those days, Gary has scheduled vacation for his birthday. So no worries about trying to drive blind.

I am also happy to announce that my mediation/prayer room is finally decorated for my healing quiet time.


Thanks to all of you for the beautiful cards and a special thanks to Maddie and Sophia, my nieces, for the wonderful artwork.  It makes me smile when I'm not feeling good.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sis. Hope all went ok today. We all love you, Little Brother, Jennifer, Maddie and Sophia. (Soon to be in Ohio.)

    ReplyDelete