Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

We have survived Thanksgiving 2010.  20 people for dinner went smoothly.  We actually had plenty of room and could have easily sat another family or two.  We divided into two big tables.  The parent table and the non-parent table because we couldn't really call it the kids table,  Crystal and Juan are over 18




I enjoyed the fellowship if not the food this thanksgiving. I told Gary this morning too bad I wasn’t able to taste and enjoy all the food this year. I might as well have been shoveling in cardboard and Styrofoam. The good news is some things tasted delicious. My sister in laws pumpkin crunch was excellent with a glass of chai tea for breakfast and the smoked ham was perfect with the glass of Zinfandel. All in all considering the chemo mouth not a bad celebration.

Now I know what I want for Christmas.  My taste buds back to normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment